WHO WILL SAVE MADPRIEST FROMTHE EVIL, ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS?


It's been nearly a week since I updated you on how my Christmas appeal is going. I am happy to report that during that (nearly a) week the total has risen to a far from embarrassing...

£270

However, I was hoping for quite a bit more than this in order to finance my internet ministry into the coming year. As yet I do not have enough to pay for the running costs I was hoping for let alone anything for myself.

You can find out all about the appeal, what it's for and so on by CLICKING HERE.

And here is the widget you need to click on to make your donation. Absolutely any amount of cash will be greatly appreciated.


As always, donators to my cause, receive a specially created, MadPriest photoshop toon that is not available elsewhere. Well, I like to make this begging for money as much fun as possible for all of us.