OH BUGGER, IT'S CHRISTMAS AGAIN (3)


Despite the fact that I have been posting these Christmas songs every Advent for the last six years there are still people out there who misunderstand their purpose entirely. In fact, they seem to misunderstand what the entire Christmas festivities are all about entirely.

To address this naivety among the nicer people who read my blog I am reposting here a comment I left under an previous Oh Bugger, It's Christmas Again selection.

Christmas is not a time to be happy. It's a time to truly understand how much more other people have than you have yourself. My musical selections are to get you in the right frame of mind to feel the misery not to cheer you up.

If you are still having problems attaining the right level of grouchiness for this time of year then give this particularly horrible version of "Frosty The Snowman" a listen. It should do the trick.