JESUS WENT AWAY ON HIS OWNTO PRAY BEHIND THE FRIDGE

From KENT ONLINE:

Atheist, Kenny Iddenden, was shifting an old refrigerator at his Herne Bay home when he found this mystical patch of mould, which he claims looks eerily like Jesus.


Kenny said: "As soon as I saw it I thought 'that looks like Jesus'.

"I took a picture on my mobile and then wiped it off - it might look like Jesus but I've got three kids and can't be doing with mould in my house."

So, here is a man who doesn't even believe in Jesus Christ (a person who allegedly lived over 1800 years before the invention of the photographic plate) who knows what this (in his mind) "imaginary" person looked like.

Oh, dear, Kenny. Don't be surprised if Dicky asks you to return your Haters Club membership card.

Anyway, it's Kris Kristofferson. It's always Kris Kristofferson.

Thanks to Paul(A) for sending in this story.