BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN YOU SPARE A DIME?



I think I've done pretty well this month. After being a right pest all the way through September I've managed to get over half way through October without calling out for help. However, as usual I am about £150 short with bills to pay. So, if you haven't already "left a tip" this month I would be very grateful if you would consider doing so. It's just the next week I'm going to have problems getting through.

Here's the usual widgets and the usual blurb.


If you do not do so already and are able to, I would really appreciate you considering a monthly pledge (no matter how small or no matter how large) to my ministry. You can use the following widget for this. Click on the arrows in the option box, choose the amount you would like to donate each month and then follow the online instructions.




Another way to help me financially, and one which costs you nothing, is to buy from Amazon via the widget under the heading MAKE MADPRIEST RICH PLEASE in the righthand sidebar.

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH OF A CUTE PUPPY FOR THIRTY SECONDS BEFORE DECIDING HOW MUCH MONEY TO SEND.