|Check it Out|
Each time we introduce a new letter sound I'll pull out the corresponding circle and practice it daily, probably during our morning meeting.
Some other ideas:
- If you have a focus wall this would be a cute addition.
- You could also hang them all in advance and expose the children to them as a preview to upcoming lessons.
- Find pictures of items that have the sounds you're practicing and use these as sorting mats.
- Find pictures of items that have the sounds you're practicing and glue them to a clothespin and clip the picture to the correct sound
- Word wall word headers (for a sound word wall)
Have other first grade letter combo suggestions?