HELP ME IF YOU CAN


If you have not already contributed towards my ministry this month, I would be extremely grateful if you would consider making a small contribution to my online ministry (the only work I have at the moment), especially if you download my weekly services or just think they are a worthwhile way to reach out to those who, for one reason or another, do not attend a bricks and mortar church regularly. At the moment I am having to survive on about £400 a month and a lot of this goes towards paying for the stuff I need to keep my website and blog going.


If you do not do so already and are able to, I would really appreciate you considering a monthly pledge (no matter how small or no matter how large) to my ministry. You can use the following widget for this. Click on the arrows in the option box, choose the amount you would like to donate each month and then follow the online instructions.




Another way to help me financially, and one which costs you nothing, is to buy from Amazon via the widget under the heading MAKE MADPRIEST RICH PLEASE in the righthand sidebar.