UP SHIT CREEK CALLING OUT FOR A PADDLE



I've been in a right panic and heading into a major depression. PayPal have been telling me all month that the regular donations to my account from my supporters were being cancelled left, right and centre. I assumed I must have upset a lot of people, although, for the life of me, I couldn't work out what I had done. I didn't contact anybody because I think it's a bit crass to go nagging people who are sending me money purely out of the kindness of their hearts.

Fortunately, a couple of days ago, a supporter did get in touch and it became obvious that at least some of these cancellations were cock-ups by PayPal. This gave me a good enough excuse to write to everybody concerned. Unfortunately, quite a few of these people are on vacation at the moment.

Basically, at the end of the day, I'm over a hundred pounds down this month. That's a quarter of what I receive in donations. I am really struggling, having only £10 to get me through to the beginning of next month.

So, I would be extremely grateful if you would consider making a small contribution to my online ministry (the only work I have at the moment), especially if you download my weekly services or just think they are a worthwhile way to reach out to those who, for one reason or another, do not attend a bricks and mortar church regularly.


If you do not do so already and are able to, I would really appreciate you considering a monthly pledge (no matter how small or no matter how large) to my ministry. You can use the following widget for this. Click on the arrows in the option box, choose the amount you would like to donate each month and then follow the online instructions.




Another way to help me financially, and one which costs you nothing, is to buy from Amazon via the widget under the heading MAKE MADPRIEST RICH PLEASE in the righthand sidebar.