Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop

I saw this amazing blog hop about newbie bloggers and I knew this was meant for me to join.

 

1.What state are you in? I live in (central) Indiana. I have found a few other (fabulous) bloggers from my state. :) 
2. your current teaching position I have taught 2nd and 1st grade. I am currently about to start my 5th year (wow) in first. I never ever say myself teaching this young of a group. When I signed up for student teaching I wanted 5th..or 4th..or 3rd. I got assigned to 3rd and I was a bit discouraged but I had the best mentor teacher ever. When it was time to job hunt I was eventually given the opportunity to teach first and I jumped on the opportunity. I am so glad I did. I love it. 
3. your teaching experience Oh...seems like I kinda answered this one in the last question....
1/2year 2nd grade
1yr first grade
1yr second grade
3yrs first grade 
4. when you started blogging  March 2012
5. share a blogging tip/resource
Get the blogger app. (available in iTunes or the Droid app store)
I hardly ever use my digital camera any more so I find myself using the camera on my phone. It's a pretty good camera and the best thing is it's pretty much always with me. I don't really like syncing my phone via usb to my computer nor do I like emailing photos to myself all the time. I use the blogger app to upload photos that I want to include in my blog but I don't always publish from the app. I'll click save that way when I'm on my laptop I can write my blog post and include the photos.  
iPhone Screenshot 1iPhone Screenshot 2iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 5 iPhone Screenshot 4

I'd like to thank Grade Three is the Place for Me! for hosting this blog hop. Awesome!!!
Grade Three is the Place for Me!