Math Journals

My school adopted Singapore Math about two years ago. We use a version of it anyway. Last year I started math journals but they were sparsely used. The kids did like them. I'd print the prompt and they'd cut and glue it into their journals. This year I'm creating my own. I just finished the first set. The first set of problems is 25 journal prompts (two of which are templates where you can create your own things). This will last me a while as I went through the first few chapters to refresh my memory to make them. I'm going to see how these go with the kiddos and I'll modify them if needed. I'll be working on the second set very soon...but it starts with subtraction and I want a math break, haha.

So, here is a preview and if you'd like to get your own copy check out my TpT store.

Oh, first comment (with an email address) gets it as a freebie!!!





I'm off to IKEA today. I'm going to be  on the lookout for classroom items and I'm sure I"ll find one or two things for me :)